In this sense, Caleta Campos SL guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD ). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
- Owner: Caleta Campos SL
- NIF: B35139120
- Address: Calle Los Morros, 109. Arrieta, Las Palmas – Spain.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website:: https://www.caletacampos.com
Principles applied in data processing
In the treatment of your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (RGPD):
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Owner will always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Owner will previously inform the User with absolute transparency.
- Principle of minimization of data: The Owner will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes requested.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The Owner will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. The Owner will inform the User of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose.
In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed.
The Owner takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of its users by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To navigate through https://www.caletacampos.com it is not necessary that you provide any personal data.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- By contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
- When commenting on an article or page.
The Owner informs you that you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
You cannot exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact Caleta Campos SL and request information about the data you have stored and how you have obtained them, request their rectification, oppose the treatment, limit their use or request the cancellation of those data in the owner’s files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you have to send an email to email@example.com along with the valid proof in law as a photocopy of the DNI or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the treatment of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Owner is different according to the information capture system:
- Contact forms: The Owner requests personal data, which may include: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address in order to answer User queries.
For example, Caleta Campos SL uses this data to respond to messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that Users may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the treatment of the personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other query that the User may have and that is not subject to the conditions of the website or the contract.
There are other purposes for which the Owner processes personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Holder takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices in the industry to avoid its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the same.
Caleta Campos SL informs the User that their personal data will not be transferred to third-party organizations, with the exception that said transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a manager of treatment. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when Caleta Campos SL has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from the User informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Content from other websites
The pages of this website may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
On the Cookies Policy page you can consult all the information regarding the collection policy, the purpose and the treatment of cookies.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data that the Owner processes are:
- Identifying data.
- Specially protected categories of data are not processed.
Retention of personal data
The personal data you provide to the Owner will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
When browsing https://www.caletacampos.com , non-identifying data can be collected, which may include, the IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The Website uses the following third-party analytics services:
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study navigation patterns and to collect demographic information.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You agree that the information provided to the Owner is correct, complete, exact and current, as well as keeping it duly updated.
As a user of the website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to the website, exonerating Caleta Campos SL from any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the valid proof in law as a photocopy of the DNI or equivalent.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that Caleta Campos SL is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.